NEW SALES - ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - NYC
We are seeking an Account Executive with proven experience in B2B/SaaS. This is a primarily Inside Sales role, with limited visits to prospects in the immediate geographic area.
Account Executives (AEs) are responsible for advancing and closing sales for REDBOOKS. This includes converting inbound leads and also outbound, qualifying sales opportunities for target enterprise-level accounts.
AEs are responsible for closing sales via a consultative sales process: conducting discovery sessions, identifying key decision-makers, demonstrating the offering, prescribing/articulating the tailored solution, handling objections and negotiating.
- Advance and close sales for REDBOOKS via the consultative sales process
- Conduct discovery sessions
- Identify key purchase decision makers
- Demonstrate the relevance/value of REDBOOKS platform
- Prescribe and articulate a solution tailored for the prospect
- Handle objections, involving the Sales Director as needed
- Negotiate and close the sale!
- Qualify sales opportunities for targeted accounts
- Sell to an extensive list of companies (primarily domestic), based on inbound leads and outbound prospecting
- Perform product demos using web tools to prospects and clients
- Create and deliver accurate forecasts, as needed
- Work closely with Customer Success and Content Teams to ensure customer satisfaction
Skills and Knowledge
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience selling B2B/SaaS product or solution
- Demonstrated successful track record of generating revenue and closing business
- Outstanding consultative/transactional selling skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate and interact with senior level executives
- Positive and energetic attitude with ambitious, upbeat personality
- Motivated self-starter, able to execute in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Team player, who works productively with wide range of colleagues
Interested in joining? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and why you want REDBOOKS to be your next career choice.